We are seeking to appoint an experienced reception teacher for September 2017.
This School is a vibrant multi-cultural school committed to excellent educational provision. They place a high emphasis on inclusion, sports, the Arts and ICT through a creative curriculum. The school community has a strong ethos and shared vision, which lays the foundations for excellence in teaching and learning.
The successful applicants will:
- Make a valuable contribution to the provision of high quality teaching and learning.
- Have a passion for providing a curriculum for all children to succeed
- Be able to work effectively within a supportive, committed and successful staff team
- Have high aspirations for themselves and a commitment to further development.
Relocators are also welcome to apply given you have valid UK experience working within schools.
What Career Teachers can offer you as a relocator to Spain?
- Support with accommodation, setting up a bank account and settling into Spain life
- Teaching positions that suit your availability, skill set and ideas
- For this role you must hold a recognised teaching qualification and have recent UK experience.
Please apply with an up to date CV to be considered for this exciting opportunity.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in Spain, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa.Royal School is unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
- ENVÍANOS TU CV
Puedes enviarnos el CV a la siguiente dirección de correo: info@royalschoolcoruña.com